[FX.php List] No data in related fields

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Mon May 8 05:08:03 MDT 2006

Hey everyone,

I've come up against the issue where if you have related fields on a layout
which contain no data, FX.php seems to freak out...

I recall from this list that one solution is to place the fields into a
portal, but when you've got one central table which has relationships to
many other tables, having to do this is frankly a pain in the but..!

Are there any other solutions to this...? is this a FX.php issue or an FMSA
one...? does anybody know if there's likely to be a more permanent, and less
bothersome fix, to this issue in the near future...?

Cheers
Steve