[FX.php List] Can't get FX.php working under IIS

Jason H Awbrey jawbrey at harmonic-data.com
Fri May 5 14:03:47 MDT 2006

Chris,

I don't see anything blatantly obvious. You should try changing the
error_reporting line in your php.ini file or simply add it to your
script. This might give you another clue as to what may be causing
the script to fail.

Documentation on error_reporting is at http://www.php.net/
error_reporting .

HTH,