[FX.php List] How to turn on PHP error reporting on OS X

Steve Hannah shannah at sfu.ca
Thu May 4 09:47:53 MDT 2006

Adding error_reporting() to each page will display runtime errors but
won't display parse errors.  If you want to display parse errors you
have to make the change inside the php.ini file.  This only makes
sense because if there is a parse error then the error_reporting()
function will never be processed.

Best regards

Steve

Steve Hannah