[FX.php List] How to turn on PHP error reporting on OS X

William Akey wcakey at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 08:56:55 MDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I have just started to work on a FX.php solution on an Mac running OS 10.3.9
and PHP 5.x. Can some kind soul tell me where to go to enable display of PHP
parsing errors?

 Currently, when I have parsing errors in my code, I just get a blank page
instead of the nice error reporting that I am used to on the PC side.
Needless to say, blank pages make it a lot harder to debug my code. I am
familiar with using Print_r() and Set Debug True, but those don't catch the
simple parse errors from poor typing. There does not seem to be a php.ini
file anywhere on the Mac that I could hope to modify.

Thanks for any help you can give.

William