[FX.php List] An update on that odd font problem I was having last week...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Mar 30 16:20:26 MST 2006

Hi all,

It turns out that when i use other fonts on pages, they show up fine
in Safari; for some reason, the fonts that they sent me (Cheltenham,
Franklin Gothic) both fail to show properly in Safari. However, I
took another non-standard font, put it into the test page, and it
shows up properly...

Grist for the mill... thought you guys might be interested in it.
Thanks to those who were helping me try to find the problem.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA SKYPE:
      USERNAME: longtermsolutions

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: