[FX.php List] error 958 parameter missing from query

Dennis Crall dennis-crall at uiowa.edu
Thu Mar 30 15:59:35 MST 2006

William,

Since you're getting a parameter missing error, my guess is that you
probably need to convert the string to unicode (see PHP's utf8_encode()
function) and possibly urlencode() the string as well.

I had some problems with searching a FM database when foreign language
characters where involved. I solved that issues like so:

$fx->AddDBParam( 'field', utf8_encode( $_REQUEST[ 'formValue' ] ), "eq" );

Good luck,

Denny