[FX.php List] [OT] How to display special fonts in an HTML page

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Mar 22 19:28:37 MST 2006

Aargh...

Still not working for me. I moved the Cheltenham font into my User/
Library/Fonts folder, logged out and then back in (I'm also admin of
this laptop), and it still doesn't show properly in Safari...

Are any of you using Safari? Could I send you a font to try this
particular page and let me know if you see the proper font?

Thanks,

Bob