[FX.php List] [OT] How to display special fonts in an HTML page

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Mar 22 09:18:00 MST 2006

I'm replying to my own question...

Well, here's what I've discovered, much to my dismay: while Firefox
DOES show the special fonts on the web, Safari does not. I wonder why
Safari doesn't display these special fonts... I haven't tried a PC
yet, but would imagine that Firefox will work on the PC as well.

Hope this is useful to someone...

Bob