[FX.php List] Sluggish load time for query... part two...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Mar 21 08:37:01 MST 2006

Dale,

I thought of that, and even removed all of the ECHO commands, as well
as the setting of variables, so that all that was happening was the
query itself. Strange, it was still really slow...

The PREVIEW field is about 2 small paragraphs of text, but even when
I removed that from the equation, my response time was still lousy.

For the meanwhile I removed 2 of the queries so that the page loads
quickly, but I really wish I could discover why this is so
problematic...

Thanks,

Bob