[FX.php List] Sluggish load time for query... part two...

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Mon Mar 20 15:13:57 MST 2006

yes, the DNS will take care of unifying the hostnames (www. ftp.
webmail. etc...).

but, page redirects like the index.html definition are set up in apache
configuration file for each virtual host. i have mine set up to handle
index.html and index.php for instance.

i think the difference i saw in your site earlier may have to do with
the databases not being available since none of the article listings
showed up on the raw domain page so there was not rightside listing.
there was also an error popup on time that said "databases not available"

i've looked at it again and now i see articles clearly from the FMP dbs.

so, it wasn't a redirect on your vhost it was just a lack of database
availability making the page go funny.

dan

Bob Patin had written: