[FX.php List] Related Records

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Mar 20 09:12:09 MST 2006

I retrieve the key for the relationship, and then do a 2nd query to
show the related records. For example, if you're looking for a record
with a key that equals 3, then I do my first query, find that record;
then, on the same page, do a 2nd query searching in the related table
for all records with that key.

It's a different way to do it from CDML days, where you'd use portal
tags and show all related records that way...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA SKYPE:
      USERNAME: longtermsolutions

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: