[FX.php List] Upload script in PHP?

Marisa Smith marisa at datasmithconsulting.net
Mon Mar 13 13:31:13 MST 2006

Bob

If you create a phpinfo.php file, with this as the content:

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

You will be able to see the path to your php.ini file so you can find
and edit in in the terminal.  Be sure to remove this info file when
you are done.

Marisa

Marisa Smith, President
DataSmith Consulting, LLC
9206 Huron River Drive
Dexter, MI 48130
Phone & Fax: (734) 426-8077
http://www.datasmithconsulting.net
Filemaker Solutions Alliance Associate Member

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org