[FX.php List] FW: Records being deleted from Query

Rob H. Christensen robhelleshoj at tiscali.dk
Wed Mar 8 13:34:14 MST 2006

     Don't know about that one exactly, but I do get some unwanted effects
when refreshing pages. I have a page, which shows the result of an update of
data in the database. When this resultpage, which contains the actual edit
page with an include showing the result, is refreshed the edit is repeated.
But this is in FMP 6 Unlimited.

Rob