[FX.php List] Converting CDML to fx.php

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Mon Jun 26 21:28:12 MDT 2006

Hi,

Take a look at http://www.fmwebschool.com we have a great book for
individuals moving from CDML to FX.php.  Also we are just finishing up our
new CDML to FX.php converter.  If you would like to be on the beta test
group, please email me at stephen at fmwebschool.com  The converter will
convert CDML files over to FX.php files.

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com <http://www.fmwebschool.com/>
800.353.7950 / 386.453.5843