[FX.php List] Converting CDML to fx.php

Jacques Krischer jacques_krischer at compuserve.com
Sat Jun 24 10:46:24 MDT 2006

Hi,

I read the following answer you gave to Tom.
I'm very interested in this kind of solution you could have.
I thank you in advance for any help you could provide.

Best wishes.

Jacques

Jacques Krischer
jkrischer at gub-udm.com

Tom,

Hi,

I already had this kind of "problem" an year ago if you want i can help
you with this issue, contact me in my personal e-mail.

Best Wishes

Andre Tozzini