[FX.php List] errorCode broken

Gary Sprung gary at gnurps.com
Mon Jun 19 07:56:53 MDT 2006

Howdy,

On my installation of Apache/PHP/FX with OSX 10.4, the ['errorcode'] parsing
seems to be broken on my development computer. Whenever I echo it or test
for it, the page stops its display at that point. I can display echoed
values above the ['errorCode'], but not below it. The same page loaded with
the same database works fine on the production machine machine. Conversely,
all my nearly identical pages from another, previously built site work fine
on the production server are now broken on my development machine.

What would cause ['errorCode'] to stop working? How do I fix it? Do I have
to reinstall? I don't want to!

Thanks,
Gary

P.S. I thought I sent this message a week ago but I don't see it on the
list. Apologies if it's repetitious.
GS

--------
Gary Sprung