[FX.php List] else

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Wed Jun 14 21:53:04 MDT 2006

Is there anything obviously wrong with this if statement?  I have it
embedded within another if statement, and it fails to "hit" on the
first case, where both fields are equal to "1".  Instead, it executes
the second case.

if ($findResult['email1isempty'][0] == "1" AND
$findResult['email2isempty'][0] == "1") {

	$msg = "A problem was encountered:
	No email addresses are associated with this record. Please
contact us for assistance.";
	include_once ("loginlostpassword.php");
	exit;

	}else{
	$msg= " ";
	include_once ("includes/header.php");
	include_once("detaillost.php");
	exit;

	}

I have verified that the query $findResult is in fact returning "1"
for both the email1isempty and email2isempty fields.

Thanks for your help.