[FX.php List] Error 105

Jason H Awbrey jawbrey at harmonic-data.com
Wed Jun 7 20:54:47 MDT 2006

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the post. I did log in with one of the developer accounts
(a Full Access account) and still got the 105 error. I have not
checked the permissions on the file. I will check that first thing in
the morning. Account permissions was definitely something I had
thought of but checking the FILE permissions had escaped me. I was
out of the office for a week. There is no telling what those guys did
while I was gone... :-)

I'll post in the morning to let you all know what the result is.

Cheers,
Jason

Jason Awbrey
Web Integration