[FX.php List] Error 105

Jason H Awbrey jawbrey at harmonic-data.com
Wed Jun 7 11:13:17 MDT 2006

I am giving up on this. Data is being returned in the $result['data']
object so at least it works (?!?). I will just use that to
troubleshoot instead of the $result['URL'] object.

Chris, If you see this, could you explain why the FX class returns
data but the URL that is returned produces a 105 error? It seems as
though the FX class would be unable to return a result if there were
an error. I'm totally baffled!

Cheers,
Jason

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org