[FX.php List] Error 105

Jason H Awbrey jawbrey at harmonic-data.com
Tue Jun 6 19:49:29 MDT 2006

Thanks for the reply Steve.

I do have related fields on the layout but I have applied the newest
version of FMSA8 to fix the 'no related records' issue.

I checked the FM knowledge base to see if there was anything in there
worth anything and found this odd little ditty:

105/102 Errors

A 105 or 102 error is a system error indicating a memory problem,
typically a problem with memory management, not necessarily
insufficient system memory.

Even though I think this is a bit off the mark, I tried to restart my
web server and filemaker server boxes (when in doubt, right?!?). It
didn't do any good though -- still got the 105 error.

The one thing I don't understand is this -- how can FX.php produce a
valid query result when the XML query URL produces a 105 error???

Thanks,
Jason

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org

jawbrey at harmonic-data.com