[FX.php List] Error 105

Jason H Awbrey jawbrey at harmonic-data.com
Tue Jun 6 16:30:16 MDT 2006

Hello all,

I would greatly appreciate any help from someone before I pull my
hair out!

I noticed a problem with a PHP script that I'm running. The PHP
script has one query with one query param. The script is returning
SOME of the data that I would suspect -- 2 records with some of the
fields. If I print out the query URL and try to perform it, I get a
105 error (Layout is missing). The layout is correct and exists. I
tried creating a new layout and adding the fields onto the layout but
got the same result.

The strange thing is, some of the data is returned yet the XML query
string gets an error and returns NO data. What gives???

Has anyone seen this before? I've been writing a lot of code the past
few weeks, not to mention I have a two-week old baby at home so I'm a
bit delusional. Any help would be appreciated.

Going a bit loopy,
Jason