[FX.php List] AddDBParam and dates

Nick Trenary trenaryn at crlibrary.org
Mon Jun 5 09:58:05 MDT 2006

I'm having trouble figuring out how to use the AddDBParam function using
FileMaker dates.  I need to search my db and see if today's date falls
between the start and end dates on a couple of fields in each record.
Here's what I have in the beginning of my php:

$today = date("n/j/Y");
$query = new FX ($serverIP, $webCompanionport);
$query->SetDBData('holidays.fp5', 'web', 'All');
$query->AddDBParam($today, 'Start_date', $op="gte");
$query->AddDBParam($today, 'End_date', $op="lte");
$query->AddSortParam('Start_date');
$result = $query->FMFindAll();

What am I missing here?  I know from previous php and FM experience that
FM formats the dates differently than php.

Thanks,
Nick

--
Nick Trenary