[FX.php List] Persistent (outdated) Data Disply

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Mon Jul 31 13:34:32 MDT 2006

Hi Jonathan,

I did a quick search on Google Groups and it seems to be a relatively common
issue. Try a hard refresh (option key + Reload) and see if that updates the
page. Otherwise, do you have the newest version of Safari?

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com
800.353.7950 / 386.453.5843
FMWebschool, we bring the web to life
FX.PHP PHP XML MySQL CDML ASP

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Electronic Mail (e-mail) contains confidential
and privileged information intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is sent. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery to the
distribution, or copying of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
sender by reply e-mail or telephone.