[FX.php List] Field from Related Table

Steve Roberson roberson at zurka.com
Mon Jul 31 11:34:30 MDT 2006

Hello,

I have a PHP file that connects to a file hosted by FileMaker 8
Server Advanced without any problem but when I add a field from a
related table to the layout I'm connecting to I get the following error.

[message] => FX: 7 ExecuteQuery XML error: no element found at line 1

The user I'm connecting as has permissions on both this and the
related file.  I've not done much with FX so please forgive me if I'm
asking a stupid question.  I've been wrestling with this issue on and
off for a week.  I'd appreciate any insights anyone has to offer.

Thanks,
Steve Roberson
Web Developer
Zurka Interactive