[FX.php List] FMPHP API

AC ac at pottnerconsulting.ca
Fri Jul 28 18:04:23 MDT 2006

Thanks Andrew & Dan,

I had found both strtok() and list() with explode().
I guess I'm still thinking in FileMaker terms when I'm doing things in
PHP so I was looking for something like;
Left(Text, NumOfChar) and Replace(Text, Start, Size, ReplacementText)
I just figured since PHP had such an easy function to grab the
remainder of the string (the equivalent of the FM Replace command) that
it probably also had an easy equivalent of the FM Left command.
Based on your answers I'm guessing it doesn't and the    substr(Text,
0, strcspn(Text, " "))    command is the closest equivalent.