[FX.php List] Even odder results...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 27 11:29:47 MDT 2006

Chris,

Yes, I had...

To make matters even stranger, I started with a new database, enabled
XML, set permissions, opened the db on my server, and it still didn't
work.

It makes me wonder if it's somehow failing in the FX.php file, but
this same site has a cart that uses PHP and the site's working fine.

Just to see, I restarted my web server, but that didn't make any
difference...

The only thing I haven't tried yet is restarting FMSA, but I hate to
do that because it knocks off all my users, and they really don't
like that... :)

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Bob