[FX.php List] Even odder results...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 27 11:09:39 MDT 2006

OK, I went thru the trouble of creating a new database, imported
data, put it online, used the following PHP script:

<?php
include_once('FX/FX.php');
include_once('FX/server_data.php');

$firstname='Bob Patin';

$create=new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort);
$create->SetDBData('...','web');
$create->SetDBPassword('...','...');

$create->AddDBParam('firstname',$firstname);
$createResult=$create->FMNew();

echo $createResult['errorCode'];
?>

Still nothing. Does this perhaps indicate a problem with the WPE? The
odd thing is, all my other web apps are working fine.

I've elminated almost everything; I recreated the database, made sure
permissions are correct, accessed the db remotely, made sure that the
field 'firstname' does exist and is of course on the layout. When I
try to debug the XML command it looks correct from what I can see...

Any thoughts? Thanks for your help... this is really driving me nuts.

Bob