[FX.php List] Re: What can possibly be wrong?

David Tinoco davet15 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 10:33:08 MDT 2006

Bob,

Here are 2 things that I have had trouble with when I encountered what you are talking about.

1. Make sure that all the fields you are putting data to are on the layout. This is important or else they won't transfer.

2. I know it's silly, but make sure you got your field names exactly right in the AddDBParam parts. In the past I have tried and tried a script that wouldn't go but no error code returned, that was not working only because the field was 'lastname', not 'last name' or 'lastName'.