[FX.php List] DevCon closing keynote on Zend Framework. Thoughts?

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Wed Jul 26 13:09:01 MDT 2006

I know that Paul Chen will be giving a session focusing on PHP and FileMaker
http://advisorevents.com/CFF0608p.nsf/wSessionsID/web202  this date may be
helpful to you as it is on Monday the 14th.

He is on the development team he may be able to give you a little insight.

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com
800.353.7950 / 386.453.5843