[FX.php List] DevCon closing keynote on Zend Framework. Thoughts?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 26 12:55:16 MDT 2006

Hi all

Does anybody have thoughts (or knowledge ;) on the closing keynote at
DevCon that will focus on "using FileMaker Pro with the Zend
Framework and PHP"?  (quoted from FSA email)

I'm getting ready to book my flight, and it looks like it'll be
either miss the closing session or spend an extra night at the hotel.

Do you think this will be an important session for us to attend?

Thanks,
-Joel

Joel Shapiro - FileMaker Pro Database Design
joelshapiro at jsfmp dot com
http://www.jsfmp.com