[FX.php List] Entering Data in repeating field

Jon Montgomery vicepresident at onecliq.net
Mon Jul 24 20:17:13 MDT 2006

Hi,
    Have been working with FX and PHP for about a month.  The longer I work,
the more I find I do not know.  In a FileMaker data base, how do you code to
enter data into a repeating field.

    Example- Data base that enters students in a music contest.  Some
records have single first and last name for a solo performance.  Where other
records require as many as 20 first names and 20 last names for lets say a
quartet.

    How do you enter that info into FileMaker via FX and php?

    I do enjoy reading all of the list question and answers even if I do not
understand them yet.

Jon Montgomery

--
Jon W. Montgomery, Vice President and Webmaster
Illinois Grade School Music Association ­ Southern Division
Email at: vicepresident at onecliq.net
School email at : jwmontgomery at dqud300.perry.k12.il.us
Home phone:  (618) 542-2287
School phone:  (618) 542-2646 ext. 1133