[FX.php List] Displaying & Updating comments

AC ac at pottnerconsulting.ca
Thu Jul 20 10:49:10 MDT 2006

The problem was that a user could put any HTML tags, not just <B>  into
the comment field.
I had a look through the PHP manual for ideas on which commands I could
use to get the data formated correctly.
As far as I can tell I now have it working using;
echo('JSComment' . $TheRecID . "='" . str_replace("\n", "<BR>'\n+ '",
htmlentities(addslashes($ResultOne['Comment'][0]))) . "';\r\n");

I needed to use / display the comment in 3 different places so I loaded
it into a javascript variable and then use document.write to display
the text.
Thanks for the suggestion though.