[FX.php List] Just Curious

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Thu Jul 20 09:39:49 MDT 2006

As many of you on this list have (painfully) witnessed, I am slowly
but surely building my CWP skills with fx.php.....and I have a
question for the List.

What is your (formal) training in programming?

Persoanlly, I have a mechanical engineering education, but no formal
computer science training.  I don't know any computer languages. I
have taught myself HTML, CSS and now fx.php and PHP....and of course
FileMaker.

I'm just wondering how many others are in the same boat, or have
formal programming skills such as C, that transfer well to learning
PHP.

Just curious.

Jonathan

--