[FX.php List] Break up a big form

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 02:52:34 MDT 2006

If you follow my suggestion for a naming convention

a for action
s for submittable
p for parsing required

---

<input type="text" name="s[Name]" value="">
<input type="text" name="s[Address]" value="">
<input type="text" name="s[Phone]" value="">
<input type="submit" name="a" value="Update">

---

something like this would be valid
---
foreach( $_REQUEST['s'] as $key => $value ) {
	if( $value != "" ) {
	 	$q->AddDBParam( 'webSurvey'.$key, $value );
	}
}
---
and in this case insert whatever values you gave in the fields of the form into
the FileMaker fieldnames: webSurveyName, webSurveyAddress, webSurveyPhone