[FX.php List] Break up a big form

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Wed Jul 19 15:56:28 MDT 2006

OK. Here I go, breaking up a large form into several pages.

Form1.php calls CreateRecord.php through a submit button.
CreateRecord creates the record...and now I need to call form2.php.
(Previously, a review page was displayed, which handled the whole form).

That's where I'm perplexed.

Do I use an include(Form2.php) on the bottom of the CreateRecord.php
page, just after the FMNew function?

Or, do I open a Form2.php as a whole new page?  If so, I can't figure
out which function does that, versus simply including on existing
page.

Sorry for basic question.

Jonathan

--