[FX.php List] entering data to server

David Tinoco davet15 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 14:40:34 MDT 2006

You might need extra info regarding my last post to understand the script....this is only a piece of it as it is very long.

Before that portion, the person just submitted an order from a shopping cart, which was saved in a table called "orders." Now, I want to use those same variables to create a record in the customers table, if their name does not already appear in the database. The email is the primary key.

So, the script searches the customers table, which i the addcust1 part. If it finds no email address, then it does addcust2, which is the adding of the record to the table.

Like I said before, it is adding it whether the find returns 0 or not, which is the problem.

David