[FX.php List] Displaying & Updating comments

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 19 13:21:18 MDT 2006

Hi AC

What about if you add in "</B>" (without quotes) after the Comment
field, as such:

<? echo('<P><FONT SIZE="+1">' . $ResultOne['Comment'][0] . '</B></
FONT></P>' . "\r\n"); ?>

I haven't tried this, but I'm thinking that this way you would be
ending whatever bold command has been added within the comment.  I
would think that a stray </B> won't break anything if there's no
starting <B> (even though it might not be the 'cleanest' thing to do).

HTH
-Joel

Joel Shapiro - FileMaker Pro Database Design
joelshapiro at jsfmp dot com
http://www.jsfmp.com
415-269-5055