[FX.php List] Best Practices for Forms

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Mon Jul 17 13:31:18 MDT 2006

Thanks Gjermund,

To be honest, I have been unsuccessful getting sessions to work at
all up to this point.  I get the dreaded "Headers already loaded"
error....and I'm sure I know why.  I know about the rule of placing
the command at the very top of the page.  However, I use a lot
includes, and I've figured out that you can not put the
session_start()  command on any of the included pages because they
load after the base page had been loaded. Thus, the error.

I think that I will have another try at it.

Thanks.

Jonathan

--

Jonathan Schwartz