[FX.php List] [XPOST]Any interest in using FX.php with FileMaker4.1?

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Thu Jul 13 10:31:37 MDT 2006

Gjermund, we have been working on this for over a month along with our cdml
to fx.php translator.  I've had beta testers for over 3 weeks.  I've spent
about 60 hours writing the class and testing... So I certainly do not see a
small fee as being ridiculous.

 Our CDML to FX.php converter has taken me over 100 hours to write...  I
feel that I give plenty to the FileMaker community...

Not sure what you mean by...Te quiero puta!  There are several
translations...it would be a shame if you were be disrespectful on a public
list.

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com