[FX.php List] Converting CDML to fx.php

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Sat Jul 8 10:24:07 MDT 2006

see the smarty wiki for the CDML plugin i built for smarty.

http://smarty.incutio.com/?page=TheCDMLPlugin

basically the idea is to use PHP to dynamically write CDML format
files to where ever FMP thinks they are. you then build the old style
CDML URL and then you use file_get_contents() to get the output from
old FMP.

you don't have to use smarty to make a solution with that basic
design but i like smarty's bag of tricks so i use it.

dan