[FX.php List] FindAll search is slow !!

Jason H Awbrey jawbrey at harmonic-data.com
Wed Jan 25 14:23:12 MST 2006

To expand on Derrick's statement, I've noticed speed issues with
files that have complex relational structures, i.e. multi-predicate
relationships and the like, causing similar problems. The problem
lies with FileMaker, not FX.php. If you perform the XML query against
FileMaker you'll probably notice a time delay in the returned
dataset. Simplification, like Derrick said, is the key -- not only in
limiting what FM is returning, but through what relationships FM is
returning data.

HTH,
Jason

Jason Awbrey