[FX.php List] Troi URL from FM6 to FMSA 7/8

Earl Cook ecook at lasersol.com
Mon Jan 23 11:27:07 MST 2006

I have a solution that was working with the FM6 Runtime talking to FM 6 as
the backend while using the Troi URL plugin and FX/PHP. Have updated the
FX/PHP to talk to FMSA 7 (thanks tremendously to Michael Layne) and FM6
works fine with the updated code, but, the FM6 Runtime now will not work
properly. Anyone have a similar problem as this? Usually, if it did not
work, it would not work with both FM6 and the runtime. In this case, FM6
works fine and the runtime does not. I updated the Troi URL Plugin to 1.3
but no improvement.

Anyone have a problem (and solution) like this?

Thanks!