[FX.php List] Sudden errors in a shopping cart

Laura Long laural at ultimate-products.com
Sat Jan 21 06:58:16 MST 2006

Here is some info I found, don't know if you will find this helpful or
not...

"Headers already sent" is a generic whine produced by PHP to indicate
that:

1. you are doing something that needs to send headers to the browsers
2. headers have already been sent

Session functions try to send out headers.

You need to do the session variable stuff before PHP has sent anything
to the user.

Please note that PHP can send output in non-obvious ways.
Watch for extra carriage returns at the top and bottom of
your include files.

And

Lots of info here...

http://us3.php.net/session_start