[FX.php List] Sudden errors in a shopping cart

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Jan 20 21:51:00 MST 2006

I'm seeing a strange error in a cart that I'm using, which was
previously working perfectly.

Here are the errors I see:

<b>Warning</b>:  session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter -
headers already sent (output started at /Library/WebServer/Documents/
newmagic/cart/checkout2.php:1) in <b>/Library/WebServer/Documents/
WebServer/Documents/newmagic/cart/checkout2.php</b> on line <b>16</
b><br />

I have other PHP-based sites working just fine; however, this one is
now showing these errors...

I tried echoing the error code, but it shows a zero.

I'd appreciate any help.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA SKYPE:
      USERNAME: longtermsolutions