[FX.php List] Need FX.php website examples

Elleni B Fellows ebf at umn.edu
Fri Jan 20 08:18:11 MST 2006

I don't (yet) have a site that matches your requirements, but ask that
list members, if possible, reply to the list with the sites as I'd be
really interested in having that info as some of our big projects move
forward!

Elleni

Stephen Knight wrote:
> I have a potential prospect that would like to see some real world
> example of FX.php websites.  He says he needs to move ASAP and is
> fighting between Servoy and FileMaker.  Unfortunately, 99% of the
> sites that I have developed are locked or internal solutions for
> companies like Discovery Channel and Verizon.  Does anyone have a
> website that has a heavy user load or that requires a great deal of
> data entry?
>
> Please email me back channel if you would with your links.
>
> New PHP/ FX.php Forum over 160 users and growing!
> http://fmwebschool.com/frm/index.php
>
> In Kindness
> Stephen K. Knight
> http://www.fmwebschool.com
> 1-800-353-7950

<http://www.elleni.com> 	*Elleni B. Fellows*
/IT Professional/, CLA-OIT <http://www2.cla.umn.edu/admin/claoit/>
612-625-3881
257 19th Ave S
110 Anderson Hall
Minneapolis, MN 55455
"'You know,' said Arthur, 'it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in
a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die from
asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my
mother told me when I was young.' 'Why, what did she tell you?' 'I don't
know, I didn't listen.'"

-- /Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy/, Douglas Adams
<http://www.douglasadams.com/>, 1952-2001