[FX.php List] Need FX.php website examples

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Wed Jan 18 11:42:15 MST 2006

I have a potential prospect that would like to see some real world example of FX.php websites.  He says he needs to move ASAP and is fighting between Servoy and FileMaker.  Unfortunately, 99% of the sites that I have developed are locked or internal solutions for companies like Discovery Channel and Verizon.  Does anyone have a website that has a heavy user load or that requires a great deal of data entry?

Please email me back channel if you would with your links.

New PHP/ FX.php Forum over 160 users and growing!
http://fmwebschool.com/frm/index.php

In Kindness
Stephen K. Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com