[FX.php List] FMSA7 Searching Calculation fields

Kim Hawksworth Kim.Hawksworth at osumc.edu
Tue Jan 10 13:48:00 MST 2006

Greetings list members.

I¹ve got another web application I¹m converting from FM6 Unlimited to FMSA7.
The application calls the FX.php FMFind() function to several calculation
fields.  This worked flawlessly under FM6, however with FMSA7 the query
returns a 401 error (no records found).  If I change the calculation field
to plain text and manually enter some data into the field, the query returns
the entered results.  If I search the calculation fields directly from the
FM7 client, the database returns the expected results.  The problem appears
only with the web publishing engine and FX.php. Has anyone else seen this
behavior with calculation fields and if so can you offer any
work-arounds/solutions?

Thanks for your help.

--
Kim David Hawksworth, R.Ph., Web Manager
The OSUMC Dept. of Pharmacy
Email: kim.hawksworth at osumc.edu