[FX.php List] Set Container Field

Charles Ross chivalry at mac.com
Tue Jan 3 16:19:30 MST 2006

Steve,

That would be fine, if the paths could be of the http or ftp variety,
as those are the only methods I have to access the file. However, you
have given me a possible workaround. Although FileMaker doesn't have
access to the web server directly (i.e., as a mounted volume),
perhaps the other way will work. There's ftp access to the location I
uploaded the FileMaker file to, so perhaps I can create a folder
there that I can transfer the file to using PHP and set the container
field to that local path.

Thanks,
Chuck