[FX.php List] Set Container Field

Charles Ross chivalry at mac.com
Tue Jan 3 11:25:55 MST 2006

Dale,

Because the database eventually needs to be accessible from FileMaker
Pro clients as well as the web, and those who use the database with
the FileMaker front end are going to need to see the images uploaded
within FileMaker. The web service I'm using right now does not make
the upload folder or the web folder accessible to the FileMaker
server, so I'm unable to have FileMaker import the images. Also, it
seems like this should be possible, but I'm not finding an answer as
to how.

Eventually this needs to work, but for the time being, all access to
the database is through the web, and the Images table is storing the
URL to the image that was uploaded. That's OK for now, but eventually
I need to get these images into FileMaker. At this time, it could be
as a reference, but I haven't found out how to do even that from PHP.

Thanks,
Chuck