[FX.php List] PHP/FMP 8 Developer wanted

forum forum at macsol.ca
Tue Feb 28 14:07:12 MST 2006

Hi Folks,

We are looking for someone with extensive PHP skills to re-develop
one of our web modules. We are re-writing a solution in 8 but our in
house staff is too busy and thus unable to re-write the web module in
a timely fashion. Please send a short description of your expertise
in PHP and FMP 8 to my email since I don't subscribe to this list.
Please indicate if there were additional people who co-developped the
module or if you were alone.

You can send it to info "icon_for_email" macsol.ca

Kind regards